2009年6月3日星期三

let it be

argh...
holiday... it just cant calm down my mind!!
first, my moral exam paper is lost, together with some of the bookkeep stuff!! Damn it, i wonder how it lost!! And moral teacher will sure get mad at me!!


then, science camp video...(it's march)Man! Still got lot to do, and the sound and music, gonna drive me crazy

following it, xue yi zhan... still got lot to do... lazy to bother with it. I am in charge of flowers n plants. Awwww.... now, flowers not being chosen, the design still havent preapared the materials yet IT'S HARD(well, i am just lazy) and the troubling landscape, design hasnt out and all is done just a dry cracked soil(this 1 really hard)


and now, homework. damn homework! so many homework being given, and the maths, walao... quite curious about the government mind... and de bookkeep. since i lost my 1st day work... i really need HELP!!!

lastly, there's a lot of videos of class in my hand. think to make one more during this holiday, but seems like my laziness will just end it with mess. so there will be hardly a video again this holiday.

ARGHH!!! these stuffs will really drive me mad. Gosh, think that i will be a lazy bump again, and LET IT BE

没有评论:

发表评论