2009年8月10日星期一

Friends? Pls, don't blame me

after chatting with you,
i realize i say a lot(for sure negative, i seldom give positive response).
well, quite cold, and hard for u, isn't it?
But quite release, after saying those to you,
Maybe i am too serious for my personal attitude,
saying such words will distance us again(even a little),
but i wonder why,
i am quite relieved.

Maybe it's not a good reason, i found that i express all my hatred or anger
through those words.
It's rough, n discouraging...
but yet, i am sure u will understand...
ya, pinpointing out all pessimistic thoughts isn't a good action,
n getting u hard to advise me doesnt feel any good,
but i really, really relieved.(it's still true for those words, sry)

Will? Strong will leads to success, so don't blame me
for saying out those words...(my behavior is still too serious)
n i got will(not that strong), n a weak mind
de 1st will lemme give up,
for sure, is exhaustion...

I'm sure u wont read my blog, u not interested, rite?
but quite good having friends like u,
i have a(only?) friend alike
maybe u can become de 2nd.
still the words,
i feel silent comfort...

没有评论:

发表评论