2009年8月2日星期日

Templar Park Trip

wake up at 6 today
i n kiong go prepare sandwich
den we just set off.
After meeting vee peng n zhi yuan at sungai mas,
we take bus to templar park(near rawang).

Whoa, it is so refreshing, and there is so few ppl around. N what makes me exited is, WATER!!
When i see water just at de btm, i got a thought to jump into it.
We have decided to go to the top of here, but when i c those stairs, HAR!!!!
so high, so many stairs(although it wont be any questions for every boys), ya, i admit. i am fat n less of exercise!! This gonna takes times!!!

They walk so fast, but coz of me, they gonna slow down(i can hardly breathe after just climbing some stairs~~) .
N thx for kiong, for helping me carry my bag when climbing up^^.
When we rest at middle, i go n wet myself. O... a bit cool... 爽!then we cont again. !!OMG!! Stairs again...== well, no choice, but to climb it slower... Then, the path is so narrow, i walk so slow... till all of them gonna w8 for me(sry ya). Finally, we reach quite high from the entrance. And after they try to climb upper, it's quite dangerous for us(especially me) since we dont bring any 急救箱 n equipment. So, 4 of us play at a quite small but empty place(quite top at de waterfall)

It is verry fun here. We have our food here, letting de water dip on us. Cool...
After eating, VP is de 1st letting de water wash him.
Whoa, the water is flowing quickly, and the rock r slippery. It is quite dangerous if u dont care of it.
It is so cool, letting de water beat on us and rush on us. The water isnt very cold(wonder why 德权n致远cant stand for it==)
N we do have so many photoes taken(too bad, it is not in my hand)

上山容易下山难, it is true. After playing, we climb down de hill again==
It is more dangerous since we r wet!
I just get to slide for most of the route.
Then, we play at a small pond in middle.
Whoooh!!! It is so cool... N bit noisy(many indians are here)
N quite envy three of them.
Three of them轮流跳水. Er...
I am fat n my pants are torn(too tight==) at tat time....
I hope i can join.

Although it is quite a tiring trip,
it is fun whenver there r frens n water...
Hope for any trips like this
(Not those tat need lots of stamina to carry out).
AWESOME!!

没有评论:

发表评论